Graphic designers, or people transitioning into a design job or taking on design responsibilities, who need to use Adobe Illustrator to create illustrations, logos, advertisements or other graphic documents. They may have little or no experience with Illustrator, although they may already use Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
We will assume little or no prior knowledge of Illustrator in this course but you should have a basic working knowledge of either the Windows or Mac interface as well as exposure to either Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
At end of the course, you should be able to:
• Set up Illustrator projects and identify project requirements
• Prepare graphics for web, print and video format text using various Typographical features and techniques
• Apply design principles to create graphic compositions
• Modify and apply colours
• Create symbols, place images and organise artwork using layers
• Archive, export, and publish graphics
Setting up Illustrator projects
Effects and transparency
|Evening class duration||Weekend class duration||Weekday class duration||Course level|
|2||Beginner - Yellow Belt - 101|
Simply select your start date from below and pay online to book your course.
If you are joining us during a weekday class then the lessons begin at 09:30 and finish at 16:30.
This class will run for weeks.
If you are joining us during an evening class then the lessons begin at 18:00 and finish at 21:00 each week. This class will run for 2 weeks.
If you are joining us during a weekend class then the class starts at 10:00 and will finish at 17:00 each week. This class will run for weeks.