The advanced course is for those who want to take their Photoshop skills to the next level. Target customers are:
You should have completed the Adobe Photoshop 101 Yellow Belt course or have relevant experience.
Upon successful completion of this course be comfortable with producing advanced face retouching, manipulation techniques, use colour in Photoshop effectively, maximise the potential of Photoshop Brush engine, work with advanced compositions, automate their workflow.
You will also be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course.
So you wont just know Photoshop, you can prove it!
Earn your GREEN BELT in Photoshop.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Use advanced retouching and manipulation techniques
• Improve the tonality and contrast of an image using curves and levels
• Work with masks and blending effects to create sophisticated compositions
• Use colour profiles to create a consistent and reliable colour workflow
• Prepare artwork for print, web and video
• Take the Adobe Certified Associate Exam and gain ACA status
Advanced painting and retouching
Advanced composition and editing
Vectors in Photoshop
Preparing for different media
|Evening class duration||Weekend class duration||Weekday class duration||Course level|
|3||Intermediate - Green Belt - 201|
Simply select your start date from below and pay online to book your course.
If you are joining us during a weekday class then the lessons begin at 09:30 and finish at 16:30.
This class will run for weeks.
If you are joining us during an evening class then the lessons begin at 18:00 and finish at 21:00 each week. This class will run for 3 weeks.
If you are joining us during a weekend class then the class starts at 10:00 and will finish at 17:00 each week. This class will run for weeks.