This class is for all levels of Photoshop users. From complete novices to seasoned users who may wish to take this class in to rid themselves of bad Photoshop habits. Target customers are Advertising Agencies, Marketing Agencies, Production Houses, or departments that work in such disciplines within larger organisations.
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of your computers operating system. For example,you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from CD and other media.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Remove red eyes, blemishes, scratches etc. using retouch technique
• Improve image colours and adjust contrast and brightness settings
• Create simple compositions by blending images together
• Add text and modify type settings in your designs
• Output artwork for web, print or video
• Use advanced retouching and manipulation techniques
• Improve the tonality and contrast of an image using curves and levels
• Work with masks and blending effects to create sophisticated compositions
• Use colour profiles to create a consistent and reliable colour workflow
• Prepare artwork for print, web and video
• Take the Adobe Certified Associate Exam and gain ACA status
Digital Imaging Foundation
Painting and Retouching
Vectors in Photoshop
Preparing for different media
|Evening class duration||Weekend class duration||Weekday class duration||Course level|
|Jumpstart - Zero to Hero|
Simply select your start date from below and pay online to book your course.
If you are joining us during a weekday class then the lessons begin at 09:30 and finish at 16:30.
This class will run for weeks.
If you are joining us during an evening class then the lessons begin at 18:00 and finish at 21:00 each week. This class will run for weeks.
If you are joining us during a weekend class then the class starts at 10:00 and will finish at 17:00 each week. This class will run for weeks.