Bring your vision to life with blockbuster visual effects and compelling motion graphics in Adobe After Effects Professional software. Work with sophisticated tools and enjoy tight integration with Adobe’s leading design applications while you deliver stunning work to virtually any media type.
WHO IS THIS AFTER EFFECTS TRAINING COURSE FOR?
A person who wishes to work in the video field or who currently works in the field, or an Adobe application user looking to expand his or her skills, looking to add effects to video projects. Some students may be mainly interested in creating video primarily for the Web, and others for film, but the majority are preparing more for work in broadcast video. This course is for people new to After Effects.
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of your computers operating system.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
On this After Effects training course you’ll become familiar with the After Effects interface learning to create animations, work with layers, apply effects, work with masks & mattes, use color effectively and export files.
- User interface and workspaces
- Setting up projects!
- Importing media
- Creating compositions
Working in 2D
- Default transform properties of layers
- Adding and manipulating Keyframes
- Understanding Keyframe types and easing
- Pre-composing multiple layers for better controll
- Animating along paths
- Motion tracking
- Adding text and solid fills
- Adding color effects and adjustment layers
- Using the shape and pen tool
- Creating and animating masks
- Understanding blend modes
- Controlling the speed, direction and duration of animation
- Using image sequences
Working in 3D
- Creating 3D layers
- Using multiple views!Building 3D scenes
- Adding camera
- Text in 3D
- Controlling 3D object and camera movement